Users can now create custom maps from a vast database and servers provided by the government (United States of America, Australia, etc.) or organizations/agencies such as FEMA. These are usually accessible, free of charge databases which provide useful information that professionals or companies may need in completing a project.
Here is a list of frequently updated databases a user may find helpful:
- USA: USGS Topo
- USA: FEMA National Flood Hazard Layer
- Australia: Queensland Globe
- Greece: Hellenic Cadastre
- Canada: Capital Regional District (CRD)
- ArcGIS: World Imagery Map Server
Create your own custom map distinct to your project and design like a boss through Plex-Earth 5D.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have and don’t forget to start your free trial today.