In this tutorial, we are going to see the information related to the subscription such as active workstations, activation keys, usage, etc.
First, on the main dashboard of the Plex-Earth Console, select the preferable subscription that you want to edit and see the general information related to it, by clicking on the subscription name.
Then, a new page will show up, with more information about the subscription. In the first section, we see general information about the subscription, and in the second one, about the management of the subscription and the active workstations.
NOTE: A label named Expired will be displayed next to the name of the subscription if the subscription has expired.
The first section displays the following basic information about the subscription:
- The name of the subscription
- The code of the subscription (00000xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
- The start and end dates of the subscription
- Number of activations used over the maximum number allowed
- The maximum number of concurrent checkouts that a subscription can have
- Billing Info button to redirect to their FastSpring Account
- Add Manager button
The second section displays additional details about the subscriptions and information about the active workstations:
- Workstations: A list of workstations that are currently activated
- Activation keys: A list of codes that can be used to activate Plex-Earth in a workstation
- Usage: The usage details of the subscription
Billing and Payment
To access the billing information, click on the Billing Info button and it will redirect you to your FastSpring Account where you can manage your billing information.
The manager can also invite others to become the manager of a specific subscription. To do so, click on the Add Manager button:
In the popup button, input the full name and email address of the person to invite as a manager of the account then click on the "Send invitation" button. The invitee will receive further instructions on how to access their dashboard via email.
You can also find more information about the Plex-Earth Console in the following tutorials:
We hope that you have found this tutorial on the Plex-Earth console, helpful. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may still have.