Plex-Earth Account Console is an administration tool for managing Plex-Earth accounts. The usage of it is to perform various tasks regarding a subscription in the account such as monitoring its usage, deactivating workstations, generating activation keys for the users, etc.
The main dashboard of the Plex-Earth console is the central place for managing the subscriptions that the company owns.
It gives a quick overview of each subscription by displaying the following properties:
- The name of the subscription
- The code of the subscription (00000xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
- The start and end dates of the subscription
- Number of activations used over the maximum number allowed
- The maximum number of concurrent checkouts that a subscription can have
You can also find more information about the Plex-Earth Console in the following tutorials:
We hope that you have found this tutorial on the Plex-Earth console, helpful. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may still have.